Woke up at 10.30 am today..haha..Just slept like a pig throughout the day but felt quite dizzy when I woke up and felt that way till I started to walk to school..
The performances were quite good, I think the best performance was the dance girls. Though the primary school ballet wasn't as good with bad hands, no turn out, no point toes, no straight legs..haiz...but the jazz dance was very good yupyup..haha..nice costumes and stuff like that..the lightning wasn't that good though..they didn't shine at the dancers, more like the audiences so the stage was pretty dark...
Then someone suddenly poked me from the back..I thought it was Patrina or Minfeng or one of my classmates since they sometimes do that to me..but it was..erm...someone who knows me but I don't know her...I just stared at her and wonder who she is..then she smiled at me and so I just acted excited and waved at her and said hi...she looks familiar..but yet unfamiliar too..who is she? And she seems to know me quite well too...
Anyway..towards the end, Mei Yi and Amanda Pang went...insane...just because Patrina poked Cartan, they decided to take their revenge by...erm..grabbing her butt...haha..but it was pretty hilarious..haha..kk, being mean..
Just for some ppl's info, I AM STRAIGHT!! What is wrong with your thinking anyway??I'm NOT anyone's stead!!For further prove, I think Charlie from Busted is very cute! There! Ain't that prove that I'm straight?? ( But just in case you think so, no, I don't have a crush on him..)
Oh no!!AFA tml and still haven't studied...I'm like so so dead...I'm going to fail my theory and my bandaging..and my CPR because I just can't do the chest compressions hard enough to be 5-6 cm and so I'm like gonna ruin my reputation of performing the second best CPR during zone competition..argh!!What to do? I lead a sad life, don't I?Haha..kk, shan't self-pity here but I can't help it cause right now there's no one to complain to...my parents are watching Cinderella, Beel's having bbq, all the others are probably not at home yet..bah! Whatever!Hmph! Shall just go talk to myself and be deemed as mentally challenged and ill...
Am bored now because I don't feel like studying my first aid...so decided to do this instead:
1. FIRST NAME: Cindy
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Erm...the moon?
3. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? No and never will...
4. WHICH FINGER IS YOUR FAVORITE? My third finger perhaps..since I wear a ring there..haha..
5. WHEN DID YOU CRY LAST? Erm...a few days ago..for some reason..
6. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It's ok..can be improved but don't know how..haha..
7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? lunch meat??Erm...beef is not bad..
8. ANY BAD HABITS? I'm not perfect. And so I sin..haha..hahaha...
9. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT? The time when my urmbrella overturned during Sports heats...
10. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Erm..I don't know..depending on what person I were to be..
11. ARE YOU A DAREDEVIL? Not really..
12. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL? Erm..yarh..once..
13. DO LOOKS MATTER? Sadly yes..
14. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? Closing my eyes and counting to ten, ranting to someone, swearing, punching or throwing something (yes..I can get pretty violent at times..)and sometimes crying..
15. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?SACSS..ain't tt sad? Next would be the SJAB HQ...
16. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY? No..after what happened? No..
17. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Erm..*blush* barbie..and I kind of like, still like barbie now..haha..
18. WHAT CLASS IN SCHOOL DO YOU THINK IS TOTALLY USELESS? Everything and anything..haha..not really larh..some aren't..like maths, I always passed my maths, I know 1+1=5...
19. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yup..isn't this one?
20. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Answer written in "about me" and in qns 18..
21. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT? *checks dictionary* what's that?
22. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Character!!And behaviour towards girls..seriously..
23. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Plenty..PM, Bimbo asshole, cin, feng feng, Puppy, Ke Dou (tadpole in chinese, don't ask me why my cousins call me that), V-V, C.S., chio bu...shan't name anymore..
24. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? sure..if garuanteed hundred percent safe..with a reward after that..
25. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Depends on what shoes I'm wearing..
26. DO YOU THINK YOU'RE STRONG? Erm..not really larh..
27. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? "cookies n' cream" and "Rum n' raisin"
28. SHOE SIZE? I don't know..as long as my feet can go into the shoes comfortably, it's fine for me..
29. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE COLORS? black, pink, purple, orange...
30. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE? Uh..which teeth are the wisdom teeth?
31. WHO DO YOU MISS MOST RIGHT NOW? No one..I just met everybody..
33. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Someone washing the floor outside opposite my house...
34. LAST THING YOU ATE? pear.
35. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Mei Yi..
36. ONE THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? They're taller than me?
38. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? Tired and upset becos of tomorrow..
39. FAVORITE DRINK? Many too..usually fruit drinks, barley, Teh ping (?), sugar cane..
40. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? I don't really drink alcohol. Even if I did, I would drink rum..
41. FAVORITE SPORTS? Don't have one..
42. HAIR COLOR? Black
43. EYE COLOR? erm...dark brown..
44. DO YOU WEAR EYE CONTACTS? yup.
45. SIBLINGS? A younger sis whom almost everyone thinks is my stead...cos we just don't look alike and she's pretty tomboyish..
46. FAVORITE MONTH? December!!Though has hmwk but no school!!
47 FAVORITE FOOD? Pizza...spaghetti...many many more..
48. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? erm...hmm...ahh..err...good question..
49. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Don't have one..
50. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? Depends on who I'm asking out..
51. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? SCARY MOVIES!!dEFINITELY!!
53. HUGS OR KISSES? er..none? Haha..hugs,maybe..
54. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships..duh..
57. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? None currently..haven't been to library yet..
58. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? The mouse??
59. FAVORITE BOARD GAMES? Many..Monopoly, Clueless, Scrabble..
60. FAVORITE SMELLS? FOOD!! perfume..not the strong ones though..fruits, flowers,the fresh air...
61. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP? "What is my plan for today?"
62. FAVORITE PASTIME? Ermm..I don't know...crapping?
Wahahaha..killed time and now cartan and TQ's online to talk to me..haha..so happy...haha...whatever..
- #67